I wanted to reach out to all of you who are either interested in starting a career in real estate or furthering the career you already have.
Our team has cracked the code for what it takes to be a successful agent in this business. We’ve found that the hardest obstacle for most people to get over is consistency. The great thing about the agents who join The Salas Team is that we’ve invested a lot of time and energy and money into creating systems and providing tools around a support system that ensures you are consistent and can actually achieve your goals. Here are the seven tools that we offer to the agents who join our team:
1. Brand recognition. We spend a lot of time and energy on marketing and have been regionally and nationally ranked as a team with RE/MAX. All of this will benefit you as an agent by providing instant credibility with consumers in the area.
2. Offices. We have offices all throughout the greater Philadelphia Metro Area. We’ve got two offices in Center City, one in the Main Line, and two in South Jersey as well. You can diversify your sale practices on our team by being able to sell in all of these different markets.
3. Leads. We have a ton of leads. We have people who are making 300 to 400 calls a day so that our agents don’t ever have to wonder where your next lead is coming from.
4. Technology and systems. We invest a lot of money in cutting-edge technology because time is our most valuable asset. We want to make sure our agents are able to use their time effectively throughout the day so that they have long, enjoyable, and successful careers.
5. Training and accountability. We are learning-based here and focus on our education and the education or our agents.
6. Administrative support and systems. Not everybody is meant to do everything really really well. Some of us have a few natural gifts and want to stay in that zone because it’s where we’re happy and productive. As a result, we align ourselves with the people who are good at the things we aren’t. Maybe administrative tasks aren’t your thing. Maybe you’d just rather focus on selling. We have a listing manager, a marketing coordinator, a transaction manager, and other support systems in place to make sure our clients get the best service possible.
7. Leadership. Both my wife and I are former practicing attorneys at some of the largest and most powerful companies in the region. Those companies invested in our leadership over the years. Now we’re investing our leadership skills in people like you. Our unique background helps agents be successful in their careers.
If you or someone you know is interested in utilizing our systems, tools, and experience to take your career to the next level, don’t hesitate to reach out and give us a call or send us an email today. We look forward to hearing from you.